Pigmentation is more suitable for traditional laser hair removal in Asia. After hair removal, it causes skin pigmentation and skin inflammation, especially ruby or emerald laser. This inflammation becomes obvious, and the function of “skin cleaning” laser hair removal is nearly perfect. Due to the deep penetration depth of Lightsheer and little laser energy absorbed by the epidermis, melanin will not occur, No inflammation.
Does laser take off chest hair have an effect?
- It passes through the skin epidermis with a specific wavelength, and then absorbs the energy of laser by melanin in hair follicle mother cells, so that the hair is destroyed and stops growing.
- Photon hair removal must be effective for black hair, and it needs to be a hair follicle in the growth stage to have enough melanin to absorb laser. This is also the reason why photon hair removal can only be completed in stages.
- The growth cycle of hair follicles is divided into growth period, transition period and rest period. Photon hair removal is mainly aimed at the hair in the growth period. Therefore, hair removal should be carried out in stages, about once every 2 months, and the effect can be achieved only after 3 ~ 5 times of treatment.
Preparation before chest hair removal
- Do not use depilatory cream, depilatory cream or other cosmetics before depilation.
- Clean and bathe before depilation.
- Go to the store and find an experienced expert for treatment. First, determine the location and scope of depilation, and depilate according to a certain range to have cosmetic effect.
- When the freezing point beam passes through the skin, it has a certain warm feeling, which is a normal phenomenon. For people who are particularly sensitive, doctors will selectively use a little surface anesthetic, and those seeking beauty can complete hair removal in pleasure.