Does laser beard removal affect hair follicles? Beard is a sign of adult male sexuality. Its quantity is affected by parents and later nutritional care. A good state gives people vitality. If there is a messy beard on the face, it will seriously affect their mental state, reduce their appearance and charm. Therefore, many people will choose surgery to remove it.
Advantages of laser beard removal:
- Convenient and fast – Laser beard removal does not need surgery, but needs to irradiate the skin tissue through the laser. When the melanin in the hair follicle absorbs the laser light energy, it will be damaged, so it will not grow hair, and the hair removal time each time is only half an hour, so laser beard removal is very convenient and fast.
- Natural traceless – laser has selective photothermal kinetic principle, so it can effectively target the hair follicle tissue you want to destroy without damaging the surrounding normal skin. At the same time, it can also effectively stimulate the proliferation of the skin. Therefore, after depilation, it will not leave scars, but also make the skin more delicate and smooth.
- Lasting effect – laser hair removal mainly achieves the effect by destroying the hair follicle tissue. Once the hair follicle is damaged, it will not return to normal. Therefore, the effect can be maintained after removing the beard is very long. However, even if the hair follicle is damaged, it will not affect the normal perspiration function, so we don’t have to worry too much.
Laser not only has a very good removal effect on the beard, but also the hair on the face, armpits, back, legs and other parts can be removed well. Moreover, there is no need for special cultivation after each treatment. It needs to do a good job in daily nursing work, that is, it can be put into normal learning and work. It is a very convenient hair removal method.
Skin care after depilation:
- moisturizing is the priority among priorities, and the ingredients are mild toner and lotion, which will not expose pores to dry air.
- In order to soothe the skin, ice bags can be used to help close pores and reduce inflammation.
- Pay attention to sunscreen and avoid direct sunlight within one week after laser hair removal.
- If there is obvious redness at the depilated part, apply cold compress appropriately.